And why should we
Everything you need to create and deliver DIY, one, two and three day, "make-a-difference" training sessions.
Why Most Lean Manufacturing Initiatives Fail to Meet Expectations
Article: Lean Mfg.
Productivity Part 4 of 5
The Lean Manufacturing, DIY,
Part No. 2:
Bill Gaw's "8-Basics of Kaizen Based Lean
The 8-Basics of Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing™
Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing™ (KBLM) does not replace the MRP system but rather optimizes its shop floor and purchasing sub-systems. KBLM methodology can generate two to three times MRP cost reductions while producing significant improvement in quality and customer satisfaction.
Below is a graphic that shows the impact of optimizing MRP shop floor and purchasing sub-systems with Bill Gaw's KBLM methodology:
An OEM company's Lean Manufacturing Transformation:
For more than 13 years, our1700 plus Customers and 15,000 plus MBBP Bulletin Subscribers have looked to Bill Gaw as a trusted developer of Power-Point-Plus tutorials and training programs. Training materials that help improve the spirit and performance of individuals, teams, and organizations.
Most training materials today are Videos/Webinars that tell you what to do but with very little practical implementation and/or optimization “know how.” Videos/Webinars present their story at a fast pace but most viewer’s retention rate is less than 25% and videos and webinars perform poorly as a reference document.
Bill Gaw's tutorials and training modules on the other hand include powerful, Power-Point charts and graphics, "plus" annotated note pages with "slide commentary" and "lessons learned" by a "been there, done that" operations professional. A value added, learning experience on "how to" design, implement and optimize a lean manufacturing initiative for individual and company success.
Our customers study the tutorial and T-modules content, print relevant sections, and highlight passages that are important to understanding and executing their change initiatives. The resultant blueprint is used for training and empowering their procurement team in their pursuit of inventory and supply chain performance objectives. Videos/Webinars don’t provide the same capabilities and their performance results are minimal.
One of the keys to success is having a great coach. Whether you're in the trenches or working your way up the company ladder, the experience of someone who's "been there, done that" can be invaluable. Throughout his training material Bill Gaw provides expert knowledge, support, empathy, respect and most important, the wisdom of experience. And, he's always just an email away.
Another plus is that your training package will include a "Train-the-Trainer" Manual should your training leader needs some help in facilitating "make-a-difference" training secessions.
Without data, you’re just another opinion. That says it all. To continuously improve our processes, we need to first learn how to capture and then apply statistical data to our situation analysis. This action is a primary requisite to effective problem solving. Slide 3-3 presents an overview of a management by facts system.
Lesson Learned: The more that people use real time data to perform situation analysis and to establish and track corrective actions, the more comfortable and effective they become at interpreting and applying data-on-the-run. It is my contention that exceptional leaders make quick and quality decisions because they have mastered the skill of interpreting data-on-the-run.
when a leader says, “That doesn’t sound right to
me. What about .. . . .?” He has put to use,
what I call, the test of reasonableness
and this ability separ-ates the exceptional
leaders from the pack. To develop the ability to
apply the “test of reasonableness,” a
leader must first become an expert at
A Huge Learning DifferenceIf you were watching a video, attending a seminar, or a webinar would you be able to take down the above in your notes for later reference... I don't think so. With Bill Gaw's approach, there is no need to take notes because you have the training slides, slide commentary, and "lessons learned" for future reference and organizational training.
The Lean Manufacturing, DIY,
Featuring Bill Gaw's Manufacturing
Simulation Game and his
"8-Basics of Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing" Tutorial
To help you realize the full benefits of your Lean ManufacturingTraining Program-in-a-Box it includes the below training materials:
1.Lean Manufacturing Simulation Game
2.CD - Tutorial: 8-Basics of Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing
4. CD - Thinking Outside the Box e-Book - Creative thinking skills are required by everybody. Each and everyone needs to continuously challenge and expand their ways of thinking to enhance personal and business success.
6. CD - Kaizen Manufacturing T-Module - If your business team can handle only one strategic initiative at a time, then let it be the implementation of a “quick-hitting” continuous improvement initiative. There just isn’t any other more important package in our pursuit of profits.
7. CD -Quality System Toolbox - Provides an interactive ISO 9001 checklist and quality manual and procedures to jump-start or re-ignite a company's quality manufacturing initiative. Provides a quality manufacturing roadmap to optimize prior quality efforts and maintain a focus on improving quality.
8. CD - Train the Trainer Manual - A copy of an effective training methodology, a vital train-the-trainer resource
manufacturing training materials are the easiest and fastest way to understand
the practicalities of manufacturing success that I have seen in
many years of management consulting activity. I intend to use them
in my practice, if you
Much less than you would imagine. In fact, we make the "Lean Manufacturing, Training Program-in-a-Box" affordable so that it can fit easily within your company's training budget. We want you and your company to have the best Lean Manufacturing Training Package available and the best way to do that is to make it affordable.
1.Manufacturing Simulation Game (Price $496.00)
2. CD, 8-Basics of Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing (Price $396.00)
4. CD, Thinking Outside the Box (Price $67.00)
5. CD, Value Stream mapping (Price: $67.00)
6.CD, Kaizen Management (Price: $67.00)
7. CD, Quality System Toolbox(Gift)
8. CD, Train the Trainer Manual (Gift)
A $1160.00 value... discounted $564.00
a Special Price of only: $596.00
Training Program-in-a-box today at a special price of only $596.00.
That's a 49%
than the price
of attending a
Mr. Gaw's game
like having a
through his Lean
you'll have all
a memory of
The Lean Manufacturing, DIY,
Manufacturing Simulation Game and 8-Basics of Kaizen Based Lean Manufacturing Tutorial have helped individuals and companies:
* Better understand how to
integrate lean manufacturing
* Implement sequential production and point-of-use logistics
* Transform manufacturing training and learning from drudgery to fun
* Identify and master the basics of "flow technology"
* Develop a proactive, self-empowered manufacturing team
* Create a highly productive and fun working environment
* Increase speed, improve quality and reduce costs
* How to move from "firefighting" to proactive problem solving
* Eliminate the root cause of shop floor chaos and workplace stress
For more than 14 years,Our Customers have looked to Business Basics as a trusted developer of manufacturing training materials and workshops. Training options that help improve the spirit and performance of individuals, teams, and organizations.
DIY Training Package is focused on the "how to." Unlike other training materials that tell you only
what you need to do... Bill
presents what you need to do and then shows you how to do it."
Do you want to:
* Become a better team member/leader/manager/executive?
* Focus your energy on the significant issues?
* Transform your work environment from drudgery to fun?
* Minimize your day-to-day stress level?
* Master the basics of lean manufacturing process?
* Exceed your goals and expectations?
* Gain recognition, promotions, and salary increases?
Does your company want to:
* Optimize MRP/ERP and manufacturing processes?
* Increase speed, improve quality, and non-value-added costs?
* Eliminate the high cost of overtime, scrap, and rework?
* Improve customer on-time delivery of high quality products?
* Gain control of inventories and optimize their turnover?
* Increase team contribution to the company's "bottom line?"
Our Guarantee Says it all
We are so sure that your Lean Manufacturing, Back-to-Basics, DIY-Training Package will have the impact you desire that you can order entirely at our risk. The Lean Manufacturing, Training Program-in-a-Box comes with a No Risk, 100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee. This is a Lifetime 100% Money- Back Guarantee!
Believe this, we will never consider your purchase binding until you have used the LeanManufacturing, Training Program-in-a-Box and put it into practice. We know that you, like our other customers, will be thrilled with the results. In fact, we are so convinced that your Lean Manufacturing, DIY, Training Program will work for you that if you aren't completely satisfied for any reason at any time, simply return only the LEGO game for an immediate refund of your purchase price. You simply can't lose.
Remember, if you continue to work the same way, you're going to get the same results. The next move is up to you. I've shown you that our training tool is as risk free as an offer can come. You and I know that if you've read this far, you're seriously interested in improving your manufacturing training package and helping yourself and your company achieve their full growth and earnings potential.
Push vs. Pull Video: If you order during this special September offer, we will include a classic, humorous lean manufacturing video. This is the famous "Oldie but Goodie" HP video that demonstrates: Push vs. Pull systems, one-piece-flow, stockless production, and cycle time management. It helps transform MRP supporters into lean manufacturing advocates and champions.
Free Shipping and
you order during this special offer, shipping and handling are free. We'll send confirmation by return email and ship your order via USPS priority mail and you'll have it in your hands in 3-4 days, (domestic shipments).
Three Ways To Order
To order by credit card:If you place your order via our secure order form, shipping and handling are free. We'll ship your Lean Manufacturing, DIY< Training Program-in-a-Box via USPS priority mail. We'll send confirmation by email and you'll have your training package in your hands in 3-4 days (domestic shipments). To place your order, simply click on the blue bar below the credit card icons (The order form is encrypted for your security):
To order by phone: call us at 760-945-5596.
To order by purchase order: simply email us your purchase order number and shipping instruction. We'll send confirmation by return email.
If you think this training will help your company but you're not in a position to make the final decision, may I suggest that you forward this Web page to the decision maker. He/she may thank you for your interest and initiative.
Knowledge and implementation know-how you'll not find in the
books at Amazon.com... neither in the APICS Library
nor the Harvard Business School Press.
© 2000-2015 Business Basics, LLC