One of the Primary Reasons Why 80% of Lean Manufacturing Initiatives
Fail to Meet Expectations
One of the primary reasons would be failure to establish goals and expect-ations, track daily/weekly progress and carry out corrective actions if and when required. Determining motivational performance metrics, establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to track performance, and establishing a Kaizen approach to continuous improvement is paramount to achieving positive, sustainable change initiative results. To discover an effective Performance
Measurement and Management Training Program (including the development of the
Balanced Scorecard)... stay connected and continue your reading.
you've ever said, "There must be a better way." ... there is, and it's not more computerization!
If you’re pursuing a computer hardware and/or software solution to your
problems; you may have the “cart before the horse!” If you’re not
focused on identifying and mastering performance management basics, no level of
computer sophistication will get you to
where you want to go.
you want to optimize personal and company success? If so... you need to
study and master the
measurement and manage-ment. "Many
historic, recurring day-to-day problems (perhaps the same problems that
plague your operation) can be permanently eliminated by a tenacious
execution of Bill's, Tutorial, "The 7-Basics of Performance
Management and the Balanced
tutorial makes it easy for
you and your company to study,
implement, and master the Basics of Performance
Measurement and Management.
for optimizing MRP, ERP results...
Basics for increasing speed, improving quality and reducing non-value-added costs...
Basics for bullet-proofing continuous improvements that will improve customer satisfaction...
Basics for creating a fun working environment.
the "how to" that really counts!
Gaw's training is focused on the "how to." Unlike
other training materials that tell you only what you need to do... Bill's training presents what you need to do and then
he shows you
how to do it.
T.J. Imholte, VP Integrated Systems
Advance Storage Products
"Bill is one of the most prolific individuals in the consulting industry and profession. He is a true thought leader and a great coach -- one of the best. His advice is golden and he has the respect of his colleagues worldwide. We all religiously read his articles and news-letters because they are informative, educational and right on the mark."
Phil Andrews, Business Development, Project Manager
The 7-Basics for
Manufacturing Performance Management
1. The Strategic Plan: The strategic plan is the result of a business process that many companies employ to identify their critical success targets that set the course for future growth and profits. Lewis Carroll in “Alice in Wonderland” makes a good case for it: “Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?” said Alice. “That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat. “I don’t much care where…,” said Alice. “Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
2. The Balanced Scorecard: Financial numbers may tell us we’re winning the war, but it takes a balanced scorecard to focus our energy and efforts to win each of the battles along the way.
3. Overcoming Objections: Let’s not forget that we’re in the business of promoting improvements. There are many reasons why positive change is difficult, the most significant is all the objections and obstacles that are placed in the way of your progress. Don’t become a member of this negative force, they are the losers. Remember, there can be no status quo; if you are not gaining, then you are losing!
4. Information Integrity: Bottom line expectations will not be achieved when day-to-day production and business
processes are driven by inaccurate, untimely and uncontrolled data and/or documentation.
5. Team Dynamics: It is extremely important to understand that results gained from a Strategic Planning Program will be in direct proportion to the amount of empowerment granted to self-directed work teams.
6. Structure and Deployment: There are three types of business managers: Those who track the score and know that they are winning the competitive battle…those who track the score and know that they are losing the competitive battle…and those who don’t track the score and are not even in the competitive battle.
7. Kaizen Management: If your manufacturing team can handle only one strategic initiative at a time, then let it be the implementation of a “quick-hitting” kaizen management program. There just isn’t any other more important program in our pursuit of profits.
Featuring: Bill Gaw's Tutorial: "The 7-Basics
Performance Management and the Balanced scorecard"
So much more than
and, at a 45 % discount for Website Visitors!
To help you implement and realize the full benefits of Bill's Manufacturing Performance Management Tutorial, we will included
the below relevant T-modules and a "Make-a-Difference" Train-the-Trainer
1. CD, 7-Basics of Performance Management and the Balanced Scorecard Tutorial
Financial numbers may tell us who's winning the war, but it takes a motivational, balanced scorecard, measurement training program to win all the battles along the way. Remember, without data lean champions are just another opinion.
Value Stream Mapping T-Module - Bill Gaw's Value Stream Mapping e-learning Module includes 51-powerful, PowerPoint® graphics, "plus" annotated note pages with explanations, and "lessons learned by a "been there, done that" professional
3. CD, Lean Manufacturing T-Module -
Bill's Lean Manufacturing Training Module helps manufacturing teams
implement sequential production and point-of-use logistics... basics
of world class performance.
4. Train the Trainer Manual -
Should you decide to use your tutorial and e-learning modules for
in-house training we include a printed-copy
of an effective training
methodology, a vital "train the trainer" resource.
Another customer saying it even better than we can:
"Thank Bill for the "Free-be". I can already see where I can apply much of it to my office operation. By the way, I did not just buy the Training Library I bought the "Performance
Management Training Package." The Training Library has been reviewed and re-reviewed many times already and many slides used to train some of my staff. Thanks for a great product."
What Everyone Ought to Know About Training
Why Do Most Training Options Fail
Because most training materials today are either:
* Adobe .pdf e-books with little or no effective graphics to
* PowerPoint presentations with no commentary to drive
home the “how to” of each slides
* Videos that deliver information at super speeds but with
* Seminars/webinars that present a lot of materials however
most attendee’s retention rate is less than 25% and relev-
ant, at-home implementation rarely get started.
Bill Gaw’s PowerPoint-Plus Training
Bill's "PowerPoint-Plus" training materials includes powerful, PowerPoint charts and graphics, "plus" annotated note pages with “how to make-it-happen” commentary and "lessons learned" by
a "been there, done that"
performance management professional.
Our customers study the content, print tutorial sections and highlight passages that are important to understanding how to successfully implement an effective performance management training program. The resultant blueprint is used for team direction, motivation and successful implementa-tion.
E-books, standard PowerPoint presentations, videos, and seminars/webinars just don’t provide the same results.
is an example of one the 356-PowerPoint
slides with its relevant note page:
Without data, you’re just another opinion. That
says it all. To continuously improve our
processes, we need to first learn how to capture
and then apply statistical data to our situation
analysis. This action is a primary requisite to
effective problem solving. Slide 3-3 presents an
overview of a management by facts training program.
Lesson Learned: The more
that people use real time data to perform
situation analysis and to establish and track
corrective actions, the more comfortable and
effective they become at interpreting and
applying data-on-the-run. It is my
contention that exceptional leaders make quick
and quality decisions because they have mastered
the skill of interpreting data-on-the-run.
When a leader says, “That doesn’t sound right to
me. What about .. . . .?” He has put to use,
what I call, the test of reasonableness
and this ability separates the exceptional
leaders from the pack. To develop the ability to
apply the “test of reasonableness,” a
leader must first become an expert at
A Huge Learning Difference
If you were watching a video, attending a seminar, or a webinar would you be able to take down the above in your notes for later reference... I don't think so. With Bill Gaw's approach, there is no need to take notes because you have the training slides, slide commentary, and "lessons learned" for future reference and organizational training.
The Business Basics Profile
For more than 15 years, our 1700 plus customers and 15,000 plus news-letter subscribers have looked to Business Basics as a trusted developer of manufacturing training materials... manufacturing knowledge and implement-ation know-how that's helping individuals and companies exceed their goals and expectations.
Our customer list speaks for itself. These companies are serious, as we know you are, about optimizing their company results and improving their bottom line. To review a partial list of customers using Business Basics’ PowerPoint-Plus training in their pursuit of Best-in-Class Performance, simply click on this link: our customers
Featuring: Bill Gaw's Tutorial: "The 7-Basics
Performance Management and the Balanced scorecard"
So much more than
a 45% discount for Website Visitors!
CD, Tutorial, 7-Basics of Performance Management
and the Balanced Scorecard Price $497.00
CD, Value Stream Mapping Training Module - Price $97.00
CD, Lean Manufacturing Training Module - Price $97.00
Copy, Train the Trainer
Manual - $28.00
value for a special price of $397.00
A Special Offer for Website Visitors
Order your Manufacturing Performance Management Training Program today at a special discount price of $397. That's a savings of $312.00 and thousands of dollars less than attending relevant semin-ars and workshops.
And, with Mr. Gaw's expert commentary and "lessons learned" it's like attending a seminar-forum in person, having Bill guide you personally through his effective lean leadership methodology.
And unlike seminars, videos, and webinars, you'll have all the training materials for future reference.
may ask... what's in it for me? My company?
Management Training will help you:
* Master the basics of performance
measurement and management
* Become a better team member/leader/manager/executive
* Focus your energy on the significant issues
* Transform your work environment form drudgery to fun
* Minimize your day-to-day stress level
* Gain recognition and
Management Training will help your company:
* Optimize MRP/ERP and
* Increase speed, improve quality, and eliminate non-value-added costs
* Eliminate the high cost of overtime, scrap, and rework
* Improve customer on-time delivery of high quality products
* Gain control of inventories and optimize their turnover
* Increase team contribution to the company's "bottom line."
A Bill Gaw supporter saying it better than we can:
“Bill's experience and the resources he provides are first rate and of great practical value for both the experienced manager wishing to push improvement in their business as well as people at the beginning of their careers who need to understand the basics of making businesses lean and effective”
Quentin Kopp, a LinkedIn.com recommendation
Guarantee says it all
We are so sure
that your Manufacturing Performance
Management Training will have the impact
you desire that you can order entirely at our risk. The program comes with a No Risk, 100% Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee. This is a
Lifetime 100% Money- Back Guarantee!
Believe this, we
will never consider your purchase binding until you have reviewed all the
material and put it into practice. We know that you, like our other
customers, will be thrilled with the results. In fact, we are so convinced
that your program will work for you that if you're not completely
satisfied for any reason at any time, simply return it for an immediate
refund of your purchase price.
simply can't lose.