For my latest
To review Bill's training
It always bothered me when someone said, "You need to think outside the box!" Never new what they meant by that phrase.
Then one day I came across an e-workshop that was entitled, "Thinking-Out-of-the-Box." I purchased it and to my surprise I found that thinking outside the box was in fact an important management skill. Some of the skills I had been using for years and some of the skills were totally new to me.
I am now a disciple of "Thinking-Outside-the-Box." Much of my success as a lean manufacturing champion can be attributed to team members that had developed and put to good use thinking outside the box skills.
If you’re interest in learning more about thinking outside the box, don't miss out on reading this weeks article entitled, "THINKING-OUT-OF-THE-BOX."
Have a nice day, keep the faith, and stay connected.
THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX
Thinking-out-of-the-box refers to the capacity of individuals and businesses to see any situation from fresh and new perspectives. Moreover, it refers to the capacity of individuals and business to act effectively on these fresh and new perspectives.
Thinking-out-of-the-box continuously requires individuals and businesses to challenge and expand their way of thinking. Thinking-out-of-the-box provides ways to generate and implement innovative ideas and solutions to address difficult (and even not so difficult) situations.
This is what sets us apart from our peers in today's extremely demanding way of life. Thinking-out-of-the-box is not a luxury, it is a necessity!
Thinking-out-of-the-box can be used to ensure optimal effectiveness in Decision Making, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Personal Growth, New Product Development, Conflict Resolution to Artistic Inspiration to name but a few. In effect, it can be used for every conceivable (and inconceivable) situation.
The reality is that everybody can cultivate and improve their thinking-out-of-the-box skills.
Do you want to optimize personal and company success? If so... you need to identify and master the basics of thinking-out-of-the-box.
One of the best options for developing and improving creative thinking that I have found is an e-workshopfrom StratSmart, Inc. I was so impressed with this unique e-learning workshop that I partnered with StratSmart to bring you their e-workshop in a Business Basics Training Package.
Many historic, recurring day-to-day problems (perhaps the same problems that plague your operation) can be permanently eliminated by the execution of new ideas generated by this Thinking-Outside-the-Box Training Package.
With this training package you and your company will:
* Convert finger pointers into problem solvers
* Transform work environments from drudgery to fun
* Minimize day-to-day business stress levels
* Gain well deserved recognition and rewards
* Optimize results from performance measurements
* Improve speed, quality, and customer satisfaction
* Reduce operating costs and improve bottom line
* Reach your full growth and earnings potential.
Thinking-outside-the-box skills are greatly required by everybody. Everyone needs to continuously challenge and expand their ways of thinking to enhance personal and business effectiveness. Moreover, everyone needs to be able to optimally act on their expanded ways of thinking to enhance personal and business effectiveness.
However, the truth is that not too many people can say they truly think-outside-the-box as a way of life. The good news is that thinking-outside-the-box is something that can be developed and improved.
CHALLENGING EXISTING CONCEPTS
Each and everybody that wants to live optimally need to challenge existing concepts and perceptions by applying thinking-outside-the-box principles.
We realistically acknowledge that this training package is not the only way to become a more effective and creative person by optimally thinking-outside-the-box.
There are other ways to improve one's thinking-outside-the-box skills as well. For example: You could read books on the topic to get a better understanding and insight, or you could attend a offsite seminar, or you could learn from colleagues and/or friends who are proficient thinkers, amongst others. All these options have merit and are worthwhile.
Moreover, these options do not need to be mutually exclusive. For example, you could do all or any combination of the mentioned options (or you could even do options that have not been mentioned!) to become a more proficient and creative thinker.
However, for those who do not want to spend $400-$600 per person per day (and can not afford time away from the office in attending a worthwhile creativity seminar), or do not want to spend weeks searching the web for usable information, or those that do not have mentors for creativity, we feel that this training package provides a very valuable additional way of gaining an excellent understanding and mastering of thinking-outside-the-box principles, because:
* It is easy to follow: It provides a pleasing and very user-friendly presentation, with colorful visuals
* It is focused: it encapsulates their 2 day physical workshop into focused content. (This is because there are a number of practical exercises and group sessions that are typically done in a physical workshop. In the training package you can decide yourself how much time you want to spent on exercising sessions.)
* It is proven: It encapsulates time-tested principles that produce powerful results.
* It is effective: It can be done at your own convenient time and you do not need to take time off from work.
* It is affordable: It is a very cost effective and affordable way to improve your thinking-outside-the-box skills.
* It is accessible: It can be used whenever required at the "touch of a button" as a learning aid or refresher.
* It is practical: It provides a thinking-outside-the-box toolbox, which provides you with techniques and guidelines to apply your thinking-outside-the-box skills.
* Purchasing the training package is completely risk free: we provide a full no questions asked, money back guarantee.
If you and your company are interested in developing your thinking-outside-the-box skills, check out our training package at:
The Lean Manufacturing Training Library
Manufacturing leaders have a responsibility to educate and train their team members. Here are 7-cost-effective, e-learning modules to help you and your team avoid or eliminate the end-of-the-month crunch.
For MBBP subscribers, we have packaged the training modules as a complete set. It's available to companies that are MBBP subscribers and at a 43% discount.
If you can pull it off, have your company purchase the complete set. It's available as the Lean Manufacturing Training Library and can be review by clicking on the below link:
Sharing the Knowledge
You are welcomed to share this bulletinwith your team, peers, suppliers and upper management... simply use the “Forward to a Colleague” form that appears at the top of this Web page.
Education and training you'll not find in the books at Amazon.com...
neither in the APICS Library
Lean Six Sigma Training
Balanced Scorecard Training
Business Basics, LLC